15 Oct Lead Field Technicians
Welcome to Illumi Nation (AKA The Nation)—we’re the careers division of Illuminations Canada. We spread cheer for a living, and we’re building a nation of elves to help us do just that!
The Nation is here to take seasonal employment to new heights, one season and service at a time—and we’re hiring!
With rates starting at $21/hour, we’re hiring full-time TEAM LEADS to lead in-field teams that install holiday lights in Durham and York.
Interested? We’d need you to:
- Be available to work from as early as mid-October, to as late as late February.
- Be a motivating lead for your in-field crew, while showing them, through example, the quality and standards of work you want.
- Be organized with time and information so that our customers are getting the top quality service that they have become accustomed to.
- Be a good communicator with the ability to communicate with your crew, our customers and the office.
- Be good with working outdoors and with your hands (even with gloves on), because that’s what we do!
- Be cool with heights (e.g. getting up on ladders and in the bucket truck) to manage more challenging installations.
- Represent Illuminations and The Nation with professionalism, starting with your image and appearance, and right to your work ethic and high quality of work.
- Be in good health and have no conditions that you know of that could hinder your ability to do the job.
- Be available for flexible hours. Note that we pay over-time for any hours over 50 hours/week, even for contract, seasonal employees.
- Able to start and end your day at our head office in Uxbridge.
- Have a clean driving record and be licensed and able to drive all company vehicles required to do all variations of customer installations (trucks with trailers, bucket trucks).
- Take your time and commitments seriously, even if it’s “just” a seasonal or part-time job.
With lots of opportunities to work across different seasons for different companies, this is a real must for us! Our sister company, Bio-Logic hires on the best elves in the springtime (who become gnomes, of course)! Who knows, you may like it so much you might want to become an all-season, seasonal worker!
We are especially keen on building our crew of Team Leads as this role is key to the growth of our companies and the quality of our services. If you’re looking to grow with a growing company, this is the place for you.
Submit your application and tell us how you can help light up many lives for the holidays! Or, feel free to email us your resume at email@example.com.
Thanks for your time and interest! Best of luck!